Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Good News Day

My leg is bending when I walk! This is major!

Also, Dad informs me that this morning his blood count is up over 9 again, and that they will most likely let him go home today. Other than the fact that I have his keys and he can't get into the house, that's great.

I am so excited to get back to worrying about happy things, again, like whether or not I'll have a bridesmaid's dress in time for the wedding. I'm guessing yes, because I purchased an emergency back-up dress. Now that I've shelled out another 200 bucks, the original dress should work out fine.

One thing I haven't done is decided what song to sing at the wedding. I know my sister wants me to sing something, but she's not even giving me a genre to work with. Tata suggested "Ride Like the Wind", but I'm thinking that it would be too hard to find the karaoke disk for. OK, that's not the real reason I'm not singing that. Anybody have any suggestions that won't give me cavities? My dad's best suggestion was "Evergreen", and that's not even close to something that Andrea would want to hear.

Seriously, I need help with this.

No comments: