Thursday, June 28, 2007

Been Tagged!

I have been tagged by the Truffle. Because this makes me feel loved, I participate. It's sad how I crave the approval of strangers, really.

THE RULES

1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I am single, but I wanted to get married when I was quite young. It did not work out.
2. I avoided taking any math classes at all in College, and now I'm a web developer. I use some sort of math every day.
3. My college degree is in Hebraic Studies. Rutgers really lets people major in that.
4. I was involved in a sketch comedy radio show on WRSU for some years. I still keep in touch with many of those people.
5. When I was growing up, I wanted to be a psychologist.
6. I drive a Ford Escape. The higher car makes it much easier on my arthritic knees.
7. I'm a medieval re-creationist, and a card-carrying member of the SCA.
8. I am not a natural redhead. I have no idea how people ever think that I am, since my hair color doesn't occur in nature.

No comments: