Monday, September 19, 2005

Carnival of the NJ Bloggers #18

Well, Carnival 18 is up, and I know that it's a lot of work, and all, but I've got a couple of issues with it. I don't have a problem with the wacky Shakespearian style commentary, that's actually kind of cool. What I do have a problem with are the following

1) Tata's name is spelled Tara. Why?
2) Stephen Hart is missing. He asked why, I saw no answer last time I checked.
3) Suzette is missing. She asked why, and was told that he couldn't figure out a way to fit her into the dialogue. Now, as much as I admire how much work went into the dialogue, and all, it made getting through the carnival take a long time, and when the form compromises the function (people left out because they were hard to work in), maybe the form isn't a good idea.

I'm not trying to insult the kind host for the week - I know making a post like that takes a lot of time and effort - and certainly, I'm a bit nervous about the week that I've agreed to host in November. I'm just pointing out that maybe some ideas are a little *too* ambitious, is all.

Update 9/20/2005: OK, so now Stephen Hart's post is there, and Tata's name has been corrected, but what about Suzette? I love Suzette, man!

No comments: