Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My Job Is Getting Their Money's Worth

Their money's worth out of *me*, that is.
I wish I had time to write something insightful, but it's 4, already, and I have to leave at 4:30 if I'm going to make my 6:00 appointment. I hate working so stupidly far from home.

And no, I don't want to change where home is. I *like* where home is. I also refuse to quit. I've been here 10 years, and I've got a very sweet benefits package going, thank you very much.

But since I wanted to write *something*, and nothing good was going to get written by me today, I decided to go with this:

Camera, music phones give Sony Ericsson record Q4
Business was buoyed throughout the second half of 2005 by sales of a high-resolution 2-megapixel camera phone and the Walkman phone, based on Sony's brand of portable music players.
Why do I care? I just bought the Sony Ericsson w600i, that's why. I ditched the orange face plates. I don't need the Walkman at all, I've already got an iPod, and a radio transmitter attachment makes it usable just about everywhere. The 1.3 megapixel camera, though, that's pretty boss. I took this picture with it. If only my hands weren't so shaky, it'd be a pretty good picture!

No comments: