Wednesday, May 4, 2005

Guilty by Association

Ah, hell.
Pentagon analyst charged with disclosing secrets
Lawrence Franklin surrendered to the FBI and faces charges of disclosing classified U.S. national defense information in 2003 to two individuals who sources said worked at the time at the influential American Israel Public Affairs Committee.
Fabulous. I cannot tell you how much I dislike it when Jews do bad things. It makes me fear for fresh outbreaks of anti-semitism. I know that as prejudices go, anti-semitism in New Jersey is fairly low-key, but I still get antsy.

I'm having one of those hippie-moments where I wish that everyone would always be viewed as an individual with individual traits instead of as part of a group with stereotypical ones. Ah, well, I have reality instead.

In case anyone wonders, I'm pro-Israel and anti-PAC.

No comments: