Friday, July 16, 2004

Crafty

Spent last night waiting for 2 people to show up at my house. One did. We played with my embroidery machine. I think that I'm really getting  the hang of this stuff, now.
 
Mostly, it's because I started a sewing class on Tuesday night.  There's a tension spring on top part of my machine that I had never seen, so consequently, I was only threading the machine correctly about 50% of the time, by accident. I'm *so* glad that this is fixed. Now, If I could just figure out how to get my crap off the table so I have decent room to hoop, and how to get the laptop *next* to the machine instead of *behind* it. That's a major PITA, having to walk around the table between steps and colors.
 
My brain is still swimming with a million things. I really, really have to get started on organizing the party I'm in charge of in August.  It's on August 19th, so OK, 34 days. That's a good amount of time to get things done in. I think I'll arrange for the decorations this weekend, though. And I'd better check on the Trojan Horse.
 
You know, theres just not that much that I want to share, today.  I'll end here.
 
What happened to the days when I could write any old thing, secure in the fact that no one that I wouldn't want to see it would ever be trolling the internet? They're gone.

No comments: