Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Workaround

I've been wanting to figure out a way to write about how I, too think that Michelle Malkin is a judgemental harpy without actually having to link to her directly to show you what I mean, since we all know, links = popularity and popularity = approval. It's commutative (or associative, or transitive, or something, I didn't do very well in geometry. If you know which one, please leave me a comment). Luckily for me, Atrios and Jazz have done the dirty work for me.

Maybe, if you know someone very well, if you've shared experiences with them, joy and pain alike, you can have a pretty good idea what they're reaction to something would be, even if they're no longer with us. If your only exposure to someone is through newspaper articles and interviews, you don't know that guy, stop trying to act as if you do.

No comments: