Thursday, February 8, 2007

Hi. Um, I've Been... Out.

So last Thursday, I went to the doctor because my breathing felt really labored, and that's the kind of crap you go to the doctor for. Still, you expect him or her to say "bronchitis", or even worse, "pneumonia", give you a script for antibiotics and you'll be on your way home for soup, tea, and daytime TV. You do not expect your doctor to say, "I'm going to go get the other doctor" and them have them tell you together that they think you have a pulmonary embolism and that you're going to the hospital right now. And then I spent a week in the hospital, which sucked, even though I had a portable DVD player and a bunch of visits and phone calls, and Ceaser brought me a pony.

But now I'm home, and I'm way better, and there's a new Barenaked Ladies* video to watch. While this is not my favorite song on the album, the video's pretty funny, so I figured I'd share.



*Barenaked Ladies, the official favorite band of the One True Tami

No comments: