Monday, October 9, 2006

Morality Has Left the Building

How the hell am I supposed to support any politician in this world when all the people who actually run for office seem to be hiding a seedy underside to their lives? I am equally as disgusted by the illicit conversations between Mark Foley and an underage page as I am by the inappropriate appointment of Golan Cipel by McGreevey. I could list dozens and dozens of infractions on both sides, but for brevity's sake, I'm going to stop with just these 2 examples.

Have I mentioned that I'm still stunned by the fact that McGreevey never got in any kind of real trouble for his shady dealings? As much as I don't think that your sexuality or your personal life really matters to me when you're a politician, anything you do that's illegal always does.

No comments: