Tuesday, June 25, 2024

The Litany of Sadness Continues

 I don't feel "right". My heartbeat feels off, I'm having trouble concentrating, and my left shin is very sore and hot to the touch. It is also swollen, as is my left foot. I have limited range of motion down my entire left side. 

My pain levels are better than yesterday, but they're not *good*. When was the last time that my body felt good? February third, I think, when I had sexy endorphins running all up and through me. Every other minute it's bad, or it's asleep.

This morning I woke up yelling, "FUCK, LEG PAIN!"  It was very jarring.

I should be icing my left leg, but I'm being a big baby about having to ask for the ice pack. My aide was here when the therapist said to ice it. She should be taking care of me. That means bringing me a fucking ice pack when I'm injured without me specifically asking her to. 

I am cutting off my nose to spite my face. 

I'm not even going to get in to my jealousy issues in this post. Nope. 

No comments: