Monday, January 8, 2007

More Stuff That I'm Thinking

Because I figure if you're here, reading, you actually care.

I'm thinking that much in the same manner that you cannot get blood from a stone, you cannot get 20,000 more troops from an organization that does not have 20,000 more troops to give.
Delaware Democratic Sen. Joe Biden, a contender for his party's 2008 presidential nomination, told MSNBC that Bush was making a mistake by planning to put more troops into volatile Baghdad and needed to work toward a political solution in Iraq between Sunnis and Shi'ites.

"I think the president has got it backwards again. This escalation, he's going to come to regret. We've tried it twice," Biden said.
Biden's a contender for the '08 nomination?. Really? Because you couldn't pay me enough to vote for the man who sided with the credit card companies that rule his state on the bankruptcy bill. That bill really pissed me off. Delaware is small, but it's full of pointy bits.


So there you go, my disjointed thoughts for the day.

No comments: