Tuesday, November 8, 2005

Vote!

Everyone should vote if indeed voting is an option available to them. Voting is the way we express our opinions, and it's voting that gets us the government that the majority of us deserve. Wait - I think I just scared myself with that sentence.

Anyway, I live in New Jersey, so today I'll be voting for a new governor. I personally am supporting Jon Corzine. I've said many places that his voting record in the U.S. Senate is the kind that makes me proud that he's my Senator. Maybe you don't' agree with me, and that's fine. However you feel, you should go vote.

Don't know where your NJ polling place is? Here's a web page to help you find it.

Really, though, if you like a candidate who's proved himself a fair legislator who thinks things through and is concerned about human rights on a global scale, as well as local, Corzine's your man.

No comments: