Monday, November 7, 2005

Part Party Pooper, Part Sport

Jill over at Brilliant at Breakfast has tagged me with a meme thingy. I'm enough of a sport to play along, but not enough of one to tag anybody else.

In fact, I think this is the first time I've ever been tagged with one of these thingies. OK, the rules:

  1. Go into your archives.

  2. Find your 23rd post.

  3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).

  4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.

  5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.


So, I went back, and I found my 23rd post, back in September of 2004. As it turns out, I was a bit stylistic, and my fifth sentence is just a noun, and I'm not really going to count it. Instead, I'm going to put what came directly after:
I take it back, Jon, you are the political pundit voice of our generation.
I was talking about Jon Stewart. I was so right!

No comments: