Monday, October 17, 2005

Still Not Writing Original Stuff

But I'm reading it on other people's blogs. Perhaps you're familiar with the governor's race in NJ and my position regarding it. I certainly am, but that doesn't stop me from heading on over to Blanton's and Ashton's (where I'm laughingly considered a "contributor") and reading G.D. Frogsdong's opinions. Bit that I like best:
I've talked to a lot of people in the past few days in a sort of informal, unscientific poll and they all think the negative ads are so ridiculous on both sides that they have no impact.

"As Mayor of West Windsor, Doug Forrester voted to raise property taxes 200% and kill everyone's dogs. Doug Forrester, wrong for West Windsor, wrong for New Jersey, and wrong about everything since recorded history began."

"Jon Corzine voted to raise taxes 4,067,334 times in a six hour period while strangling your best friend. Jon Corzine, wrong for New Jersey, wrong for friendship, just plain freakin' wrong wrong wrong!"

No comments: