Friday, January 27, 2006

Friday Not-My-Pet Blogging Mark VII

Today I'm not in the mood to talk about a specific news item, so I'm just going to talk.

Work is going well, I've made a lot of coding progress, which is nice.

The event I'm planning for the end of March is coming along swimmingly.

My phone calls to my new Senator went very well. It was not long, but my point was made.

I've been having a few interesting private conversations about the whole Hamas-as-government thing. Key points:

1) Running a government and running a terrorist organization are 2 different animals. Two words: public services.
2) I don't think Hamas wants peace so much as complete genocide. Thinking that, it's hard for me to be optimistic for the future of peace talks.

Blogger won't let me post a comment over on the Center of NJ Life. Oh, wait, it just did. Never mind.

No comments: