My kind of stuff:
· Universal access to preschool and higher education. (Oct 2000)
· Universal right to public education, pre-school thru college. (Sep 2000)
· Federal support & tax breaks for college tuition. (Sep 2000)
· Voted YES on funding smaller classes instead of private tutors. (May 2001) Jon doesn’t like tutors… Do you here that, he’s coming for you if you are a tutor of any kind.
· Voted YES on funding student testing instead of private tutors. (May 2001) Seriously though why should funds benefit some students when they can go to all
· Voted YES on spending $448B of tax cut on education & debt reduction. (Apr 2001)
· Rated 91% by the NEA, indicating pro-public education votes. (Dec 2003)