Wednesday, June 22, 2005

All Your Baseless Are Belong to Us

BBA

Limbaugh baselessly suggested Downing Street memo "may be a fake"

I love an article that has the word "baseless" right in the title.
From the June 20 broadcast of The Rush Limbaugh Show:

LIMBAUGH: I purposely haven't talked about this Downing Street memo much because, frankly, a) it didn't interest me and, you know, if it doesn't interest me, I'm not going to talk about it. And the reason it didn't interest me is because it was just another one of these ginned up things by the libs, and it looks like it's got some similarities to Bill Burkett and the forged documents of CBS and Rathergate.
"Some similarities", sure. They're both documents about something unappealing done by GWB. But this one's real.

Know why I hadn't heard this sooner? Rush Limbaugh doesn't interest me.

No comments: