Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Random Update

1) Haven't even thought about working on my template until I looked at my last post.

2) Actually moved my friend's web site. Thank goodness.

3) BNL are playing at Jenk's on 5/28 at some unspecified hour between 6 and 10am. Do I dare even try to fight that crowd? I think I might be too broken for that one, and it's crushing.

4) Climate change exists. Do people cause it, or would it have happened anyway? I believe people cause it. I can see arguments for natural patterns. I cannot see arguments against trying to make the world a better place as anything but selfish and short-sighted. Basically, I have no hard proof that trying to do the right thing will succeed, but I have evidence that things at least suck less when we try.

I also believe that people who make jokes about global warming being a hoax whenever they get chilly weather between May and September are just doing that to annoy me.

1 comment:

The Precious said...

It's 48 degrees now...in May.

Are you sure about that global warming thing?

(This is DBK in Minnesota using my other gmail login...and I'm just trying to annoy you.)