Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sure is Pretty

OK, Sarah Palin is attractive, and a good speaker.

My mom always said that if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Do not worry, friends and family, I'm not a McCain supporter - you don't have to send me scary emails about how she advocated that victims of rape pay for their own forensic testing, or how choosing Palin as a running mate is a direct affront to the Jewish community.

I'm already sure that I'm not voting republican, and stories like this just make me sad, and a little scared. So scared that I thought I'd share them with the 10 people who read my blog... two of whom sent me these stories. Hmmmm.

OK, seriously - crime victims pay for their own investigations? That's so wrong that my head is spinning around over and over and over. The police force and the funding thereof is specifically for that. God, I'm incensed.

No comments: