Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Primary Fantasies

Yesterday I was talking with my trainer about the Iowa primaries. He said that Edwards was wedging himself in between Hillary and Obama. After I stopped dwelling on the fact that he used one first name and one last name, I wondered out loud about whether or not a major scandal about one of the "big 2" would mean victory for Edwards.

My commenters pretty much all think that Edwards stands no chance at all. What if, though, it was a different contest? What if it was Clinton and Edwards? Or Obama and Edwards? How do you think the percentages of support would fall? I think that Edwards could garner more support than Clinton, but I'm not sure about Obama. Maybe.

Think I'm crazy? Doesn't matter, that's the beauty of pointless speculation.

No comments: