Thursday, July 1, 2004

Day 2. So far so good

OK, deep philosophical questions aside, once again I'm just thinking about my diet. It literally rules my brain most days. I read recipies, and tips, and support bulletin boards, and I meticulously journal every little bit of food that goes into my mouth. Well, *almost* meticulously. I thought about recording my vitamins, and how many calories they have, and then I thought that the idea was really stupid. So I don't do that.

The reason I'm thinking so much about my diet *today* is that I've lost a stunning amount of weight this week. From Friday to today, my number's down 8.5 pounds. I can't say why, and I wonder if that means that something's wrong. So, I'm thinking about my diet.

I wonder if the stomach ache that I'm getting is an actual health problem, or just from worrying about health problems. I'm so danged neurotic.

No comments: